Can anyone help ?

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
yorkshiregraham
Novice
Novice

Can anyone help ?

Post by yorkshiregraham »

Hi everyone.

My partner's daughter Dawn Poole, who I think will be known to some members of the forum. Has been the unfortunate victim of a burglary at her home. As you would expect the usual items, jewellery, camera and also her computer were taken. Everything is a loss she could well do without, but the computer is her mainstay of communication with her mother over here in the UK. We have a replacement computer for Dawn. What I am asking is. Do any of the forum members have a trip to the UK planed or any of thier family or friends have a trip out to Hua Hin planed in the near future. If so would they consider taking a replacement lap top computer out to Hua Hin for Dawn ? Maureen and I would be very gratfull if this could be arranged. I would of course arrange to get the computer to them in the Uk.

Many Thanks.

Graham.
Don East Stand
Professional
Professional

Post by Don East Stand »

Hi Graham,

There is a thread regarding this on the forum, and a guy called DaveT from Norwich has volunteered to take the laptop over to Dawn.

Hope this link works http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/bu ... t7709.html

Good luck

Don
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

I know DaveT very well , it will be in safe hands.
buksida

Post by buksida »

I have a spare desktop PC she can use until the laptop comes. Will get it sorted over the weekend.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Thanks all & thanks Graham. Give my love to Mum & Ellie & tell Mum I'll be back online properly as soon as I can.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!