small dog found; know its a long shot

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
stargazer23
Rookie
Rookie

small dog found; know its a long shot

Post by stargazer23 »

Last week I found a small, white, Poodle Type dog playing chicken with the cars on Soi 112. He is a very friendly and affectionate, castrated male who has clearly been someone's loved pet. When i found him, his hair was so matted from an eye infection he was walking blind and was really very sad and depressed. His body was full of thorns, so he now has been cut although the style is not the best! He is now a very happy, bouncing bundle who either needs to find his owner or a new forever home. He is used to cars and bikes and will happily curl up in a scooter basket for a ride; sadly there is no room on my chopper for him as all available space taken! He is sociable and all my other dogs at home have accepted him. He is a much older dog but full of life. I hate to leave him behind when I go in the mornings and if I cant reunite him with his family then I would really like to see him with someone who can give him the attention he need and take him out and about. He really is so sweet and is curled at my feet as I type. Any (helpful :wink: ) thoughts please?