Two lovely dogs need home

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Two lovely dogs need home

Post by hhfarang »

One of my neighbors is moving away and cannot take her two dogs with her. They are very well trained and well behaved beautiful soi dogs that are mother and daughter.

These are very nice dogs. She walks them in our neighborhood and she never has to use a lead as the dogs stay with her and if they see other dogs ahead (like when my male is outside the gate) they just sit and wait until it is safe to proceed without getting involved in a dog fight.

She told me that when they are in the yard, they are excellent guard dogs and very little trouble as they eat once a day and will eat anything you give them.

They appear to be very healthy and are really two of the nicest dogs I've seen around. I only wish my own dogs were as well trained and well behaved.

She is leaving around the first of May and needs to find a good home for these lovely dogs. If anyone would like them or like to look at them please PM me and I will arrange contact with the owner.

Here they are:
dogs (Medium).jpg
dogs (Medium).jpg (71.63 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Kel
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Two lovely dogs need home

Post by Kel »

Hi hhfarang,

Yes, I would like to take a look. My daughters would be thrilled, but as I have an 18-month old I am cautious. Shall I post my mobile number here or how should we do this? :D
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Hi Kel,

Since you can't get PMs (private messages) yet, and you probably don't want to post your mobile number on the open forum, I'm going to give you an email address that you can use to contact me to send your contact information (phone and email). I will pass your information to the (very nice) lady who owns the dogs so that she can contact you and set up a time to meet them. Hope that will work for you.

Send your contact information to thai_khun@asia.com and I'll pass it on to the dog owner right away.

Thanks, you and your family sound exactly like what I was hoping to find for these nice dogs.

hh
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Kel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kel »

Thanks HH,

Email sent. Like your signature and location comment!

k
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Kel, I got your email and have forwarded the numbers to the lady who owns the dogs. She should be contacting you soon.

Thanks and let me know how it turns out.

hh :cheers:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

These two dogs still need to find a home within the next ten days.

Anyone interested?
Kel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kel »

hhfarang wrote:These two dogs still need to find a home within the next ten days.

Anyone interested?
Wish I could take them but our yard is too small, and now I have had a walk around the streets in my area, I see there are just way too many common and viscious street dogs to go walking in peace.

I took my wife and two girls - 8yo and 18 months - to meet these two dogs (Mum and Baby) and they are lovely. Well kept, great natured and fine with children. I hope they find a new family to treat them as well as they are being treated now. :)
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Giving this thread a bump as the owners have actually delayed their departure in hopes of finding a home for this pair of dogs.

PM me if anyone is interested in getting in contact with them.

:cheers: