Superb & reliable nanny/maid available as of April 1

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
multi_talent2
Rookie
Rookie

Superb & reliable nanny/maid available as of April 1

Post by multi_talent2 »

Upon arriving in Hua Hin in 2007, it took us some time to locate a reliable nanny/maid. The first few we used didn't work out for various reasons, mainly due to reliability. We struck gold with this one and she's been in our employ for over three-and-a-half years. We're finally leaving Hua Hin and so must bid her adieu.

The deal we struck with her was this. For 8,000B/month, she not only cleans our house daily, does the laundry, washes the dishes, she also watches a 9 yr old child. We negotiated from the onset that if we ever had to go out of town or decided on a late night, the nanny/maid would stay over, up to 7 times per month. This was actually quite a flexible arrangement. Most months we never needed her to stay over, but there were some periods she had to stay over 4 nights in a row. She was quite amenable to staying over even if told only hours in advance.

The working hours we arranged for her were 3:30 to 9:30 PM, 6 days a week. In the end, we were flexible with this arrangement, too. If we didn't need her after 7 PM, we excused her. What we were paying for was RELIABILITY, not 6 hours a day. When we needed her, she was always available. If we had a dinner party that lasted till 11 PM, she came and assisted. If we needed her to pick up the kid at a friend's house, we handed her a map and she did it -- even in hard rains. When we went away on vacations, she came over daily to feed our cat and clean up her messes, sparing us the need to leave the cat at a kennel.

You will not be disappointed with this woman. Guaranteed. Contact me on this forum if interested, and we can arrange a meeting with her, but after February 21.
tfbpa
Novice
Novice

Re: Superb & reliable nanny/maid available as of April 1

Post by tfbpa »

We are actually looking for a nice and reliable nanny, so it would be great if we can meet her.

Unfortunately I cannot send PM's, so I hope you will read this reply and can email me at (removed by mod on request).

Thanks.
tfbpa
Novice
Novice

Re: Superb & reliable nanny/maid available as of April 1

Post by tfbpa »

@mod: can you pls remove my email address, as multi_talent2 already contacted me.

Thanks.