Help - Urgent assistance needed from a HH resident.

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Help - Urgent assistance needed from a HH resident.

Post by Pagey »

Hello All

The tenant of my house on Soi 88 is leaving on 3rd September and has only given me just over a weeks notice after telling me in July he wanted to rent for a further 6 months minimum. See one of my other threads -

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/us ... 13138.html

As I am in Saudi Arabia for another 5 weeks or so I cannot collect the keys off them.

Is there anyone out there, preferably with an easy to find address, would be willing for the tenant to drop the keys off with you on the afternoon of 3rd September, and keep them until my arrival on 6th October.

There will of course be some reward in the shape of a few beers of your choice. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks in advance.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
elem
Professional
Professional

Post by elem »

Hi Pagey, I have pm-ed you.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.[Benjamin Franklin]
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Hi Kev

They can be dropped at Crepes & Cruises or Tan can go and collect them if you want.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Keys

Post by Pagey »

Barry and Eva, thank you both.

Barry, I will email them the address of crepes and cruises and ask them to put the keys in an envelope and drop them off.

I have a colleague here who is going to HH next week but only for 3 days then he goes to Patts. He is staying at Hiyatt so a bit out of town but if he is in the area I will ask him to collect them (and tell him to have dinner there with his lady). :thumb:

If not I will collect on 6th Oct and see you for some beer (or red wine). :cheers:

BTW is there anything you require that you cannot get in HH that I can bring you ? (providing they have it in Saudi that is......................)

Man in pub circa 1987.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Hi Kev

Can't really think of anything we need, thanks.

Do you really want your colleague to collect the keys or would it be better if we called by the house every few days to make sure everything is ok?
Pagey
Legend
Legend

keys

Post by Pagey »

Barry

Thanks for the offer but don't want to put you to any more trouble than necessary - you have enough on your plate as it is !!

I don't know if he will go into town as last time he was there he stayed even further out than the Hiyatt and ate at near Thakiab at Supatra etc so I will probably leave it until I am there in 5 weeks.

Thanks again. :thumb:

Man in pub circa 1987.