Moving to Hua Hin, moving service

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Hullti
Novice
Novice

Moving to Hua Hin, moving service

Post by Hullti »

Hi,

I plan to move to Hua Hin with my three children and I am looking for moving services.

Goods information are rare on the internet, the moving services I found seem expensive or unappropriate for packaging. I will appreciate some feedbacks or advices of anyone who as some experience.

Thanks in advance!
Big Boy

Re: Moving to Hua Hin

Post by Big Boy »

Where are you moving from?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Slytus
Novice
Novice

Re: Moving to Hua Hin, moving service

Post by Slytus »

Hello !
As said Big Boy we can't provide you information about it if we don't know we are you from. I would be happy to help you !
Good luck !
Hullti
Novice
Novice

Post by Hullti »

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I am planning to move from France! Any help will be appreciated,

Thank you for your help, enjoy your day!
Slytus
Novice
Novice

Post by Slytus »

Hi Hullti !
I don't know the volume and the quantities that you want to convey but you must know that I had a full container and that it had gone very well. But in my friends, some of their move was more or less well it depends on the company that makes the move!
Don't hesitate if you have other questions !
Hullti
Novice
Novice

Post by Hullti »

Hello,

I have many personnal effects (beds, wardrobe, clothes, kitchen things...). A full container will probably be needed!

Thank you very much for your help,
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Hullti wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:29 pm Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I am planning to move from France! Any help will be appreciated,

Thank you for your help, enjoy your day!
I had used the services of Asian tigers transpo over a decade ago at which time they were doing quite a bit of Diplomatic/UN and corporate relocations. The Business originated in Thailand by an expat but now has a global footprint. It may be worthwhile to ring their office in France and the may be able to give you advice on the process. I have attached a links for both their Thai and French websites. As an aside if their are possible issues with duty I would strongly suggest using an an experienced local agent to help with "financial misunderstandings" the may arise at the Thailand end.

https://www.asiantigers-mobility.com
https://www.asiantigers-mobility.com/ou ... es-france/
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
Angusd
Novice
Novice

Post by Angusd »

Hi,
I worked for Crown relocations for 17 years in the UK
They have offices in France.
Please note however moving costs to Thailand are very expensive and even with their own Bangkok office clearance costs and import duties can spiral.
Unless you have really good quality furnishings best to buy in Thailand!
lavidaloca
Rookie
Rookie

Post by lavidaloca »

I totally agree with Angusd, it may be expensive so best to ship fewer items as much as possible. Try Intl Movers too. Good luck.