Need a pickup truck to carry motorbike and boxes to Krabi

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
yves

Need a pickup truck to carry motorbike and boxes to Krabi

Post by yves »

Hi, i need a pickup truck with a driver to carry 2 scooters and some big boxes from Krabi to Hua Hin. Do you know anyone ?

THanks
Big Boy

Re: Need a pickup truck to carry motorbike and boxes to Krabi

Post by Big Boy »

I think the first thing you need to do is clarify the direction you are travelling i.e. your header says 'to Krabi', but the body of the post states, 'to Hua Hin'.

I don't have details of a truck, but most people move motorcycles using Thai post - not expensive.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
yves

Post by yves »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:02 pm I think the first thing you need to do is clarify the direction you are travelling i.e. your header says 'to Krabi', but the body of the post states, 'to Hua Hin'.

I don't have details of a truck, but most people move motorcycles using Thai post - not expensive.
I can't use thai post because we have some box with dishes... We move from Krabi to live in Hua HIn.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

In Hua Hin, the truck numbers are stuck on lampposts all over town. You probably see something like 4, 6, 8.10 (referring to the number of wheels) followed by a phone number to call. I've seen similar signs on lampposts in other towns, but can't remember if I've seen them in Krabi.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
yves

Post by yves »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:19 pm In Hua Hin, the truck numbers are stuck on lampposts all over town. You probably see something like 4, 6, 8.10 (referring to the number of wheels) followed by a phone number to call. I've seen similar signs on lampposts in other towns, but can't remember if I've seen them in Krabi.
Thanks Mate but i just need a pick up truck 4 wheels is enough, i just found someone. it cost 6.000 THB