Electric hot water tank (boiler)

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
mo1

Electric hot water tank (boiler)

Post by mo1 »

I bought and installed 150 L outdoor tank two years ago from Mazuma which ceased some 5 weeks ago, I have been trying to get them come and fix the problem however many excuses but no show, I have decided to buy a new one (other than mazuma)but cant find any.
Does anyone know of any other company that sell and service similar tank? I have tried to find some online but no success
I will appreciate any information from housing developers or someone who installed one.
many thanks
brianks
Guru
Guru

Re: Electric hot water tank (boiler)

Post by brianks »

You might look at the Instant Hot Water Heaters. I have seen some large enough for whole house use. No need to keep a tank of water hot all the time. I have instant hot water heaters at my three bathrooms and kitchen and they supply hot water to both shower and sinks. One larger one that could supply whole house should serve your purpose well.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

brianks wrote:You might look at the Instant Hot Water Heaters. I have seen some large enough for whole house use. No need to keep a tank of water hot all the time. I have instant hot water heaters at my three bathrooms and kitchen and they supply hot water to both shower and sinks. One larger one that could supply whole house should serve your purpose well.
How long have they been working for , I have 3 all about 3 years old and all have stopped working, the original 3 also failed after 6 years.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

I have 4 Stiebel Eltron water heaters in my apartment in BKK that are now 12 years old and work perfectly. I have another 4 more modern Stiebel units in my home in HH and they also have been trouble free for over 6 years. I can thoroughly recommend them although they are more pricy than most of the other brands
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Mine are also SE, all indicate no power ever though there is power there. Bugger, luckily a cool shower is nice here
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

StevePIraq wrote:Mine are also SE, all indicate no power ever though there is power there. Bugger, luckily a cool shower is nice here

Had the same problem with a Sharp WH-33.
Turned out that the steel component holding the white cables and screwed onto the copper flange needed replacing. Bought this in HH for 160 baht and it's working perfectly again.
sharp wh-33.jpg
sharp wh-33.jpg (19.01 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
mo1

Post by mo1 »

In my post i am asking for alternative company to mazuma to purchase a new boiler, i have no intrest in any other heaters and yet people carry on writing about anything but an answer to my request.
Thanks everyone for all the useless information. I would expect that if you dont have a usfull answer dont post.
Why is it so hard?!!!!!!!!!
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Oops sorry, Have you been to Home Pro or better still Thai Watsuda I am sure they will have but then you will have to install yourself or find a plumber.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

mo1 wrote:In my post i am asking for alternative company to mazuma to purchase a new boiler, i have no intrest in any other heaters and yet people carry on writing about anything but an answer to my request.
Thanks everyone for all the useless information. I would expect that if you dont have a usfull answer dont post.
Why is it so hard?!!!!!!!!!
Yes exactly! That being the reason that I have not commented. Stiebel make a 30 litre storage tank, but it may not be big enough, or you could connect two in series. If you do that keep the thermostat on the second one lower than the first one and most of the time only one will be heating.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!