Photos/photocopies

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Photos/photocopies

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

Does anyone know of a conveniently-located place near the Hua Hin immigration office to get photos and/or photocopies done? If not, where is the best place in HH for such stuff?

Apologies if this was previously discussed - I did a quick search of the forum and could not find any info on this.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: Photos/photocopies

Post by Pleng »

They have a photocopying service at the office. I *think* there's also a photography service there too, but can't guarantee that.

There's nothing much near by, so if nobody confirms and you don't fancy chancing it then it'd probably be better to get your photos done in town before heading to the immigration office.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

GroveHillWanderer wrote:Does anyone know of a conveniently-located place near the Hua Hin immigration office to get photos and/or photocopies done? If not, where is the best place in HH for such stuff?

Apologies if this was previously discussed - I did a quick search of the forum and could not find any info on this.
IN THE PAST at HH immigration they have always had a nice lady who takes your photo and make copies for you.

Not too expensive. And of course four photos when you only need two. :) I think I saw her last week, (not sure) she is out front to the right of the the entrance back in the corner.

I have not had to do this for about a year.

Any Kodak shop you see in HH can take photos and make copies.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Pleng wrote:They have a photocopying service at the office. I *think* there's also a photography service there too, but can't guarantee that.
I agree - she is very good as well. Mrs BB tells her what we're there for and she knows exactly what photocopies are required. Never costs more than a few Baht.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
dennism53
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dennism53 »

She was there Tuesday!
18 Baht for a half dozen copies!
When the going gets weird the weird turn pro! HST
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

JamesWest wrote:IN THE PAST at HH immigration they have always had a nice lady who takes your photo and make copies for you.

Not too expensive. And of course four photos when you only need two. :) I think I saw her last week, (not sure) she is out front to the right of the the entrance back in the corner.

Just to give an update on this, when I went yesterday to Immigration I looked for and found the lady at the right-hand end of the building. I had already got photos done so I only got photocopies from her but the sign said they did photos as well. For the photos, I found a place in the basement of the Market Village (just to the right as you go in from the front entrance). There's also a photo store on the second floor that does passport photos.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

GroveHillWanderer wrote:
JamesWest wrote:IN THE PAST at HH immigration they have always had a nice lady who takes your photo and make copies for you.

Just to give an update on this, when I went yesterday to Immigration I looked for and found the lady at the right-hand end of the building. I had already got photos done so I only got photocopies from her but the sign said they did photos as well. For the photos, I found a place in the basement of the Market Village (just to the right as you go in from the front entrance). There's also a photo store on the second floor that does passport photos.
I was also at immigration yesterday, 4 photos and a copy, 120 baht. I guess she had a equipment breakdown not to long ago so was not there, but all working now. Quick and easy :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Just had copiez and photo taken right at the immigration office.