Boxers (shorts)

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Eiahhh

Boxers (shorts)

Post by Eiahhh »

Im about to run out of underwear. HELP
Where can i find boxers that are big enough with good quality? without paying an un-godly amount of bahts.. i tried bying some from the day/night markeds but they are all shait! Tesco? :D
limbu

Re: Boxers (shorts)

Post by limbu »

Tesco has a small selection of boxers. But if you are European XL or more your size might not be in stock.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Hua Hin Shopping Mall would be a good idea, especially if you're of a larger build (fat :D).
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Eiahhh

Post by Eiahhh »

lol :) ... well im an xl kinda guy when it comes to boxers in european standards. 99 kg (fat) :wink: i'll try the shopping mall BIG BOY!!! :cheers:
Sabai Jai
Professional
Professional

Post by Sabai Jai »

Hello Eiahh

Big Boy's suggestion is good. there is a lady on the ground floor at Hua Hin mall, forgotten her name now but she has a sign stating that she has clothes for Big Boys. she is in the middle section, between the supermarket and the cosmetics, on the right if you heading towards Petchasem Road. Very reasonably priced too.

Regards Sabai Jai
wpcoe
Professional
Professional

Post by wpcoe »

There are also two "large size men's" shops in the basement of MV, and I *think* I saw underwear there. One of the shops is along the aisle that runs past the food court and Daiso, almost opposite Daiso. Maybe one or two "sois" from Daiso? If that stall doesn't have them they will know if the other one does (same owner, I think) and will take you to the other stall, if warranted.

Even if you don't find the underwear, maybe some of the other clothing will catch your eye?