Book shop/exchange in Hua Hin?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Book shop/exchange in Hua Hin?

Post by handdrummer »

PET, 50 a day, that's a lot of choices. if I were to travel around I'd use kindle more and if my money ran short I'd definitely use it more. I don't drink so I have spending money.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Book shop/exchange in Hua Hin?

Post by handdrummer »

morts, they only trade, no cash for books. I don't have any phone numbers. I don't know the name of the shop across from the train station, it's also a café and has an open front. as someone said it's in a semi-circle that is also a roundabout. I don't think that there's a limit on the number of books you can trade. I usually do 10 at a time about every 3 weeks or a month. they type of books seems to be up to who's working there. I brought in a 2 book set of Swami Yogananda's, The Bagavhad Gita and was told that they didn't have room for it. which doesn't make sense, what's the difference between 2 books of this or 2 books of that? but there it is. other than that the only restriction is no older than15 yrs. publishing date. no sense there either. do words go out of date? anyway, those are your choices. I didn't know about the Grand Hotel, I'll have to check it out. thank you.