Photo Frames

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Photo Frames

Post by hhfarang »

I decided to stop for a plate of meatballs........my third attempt at these and STILL served almost cold...........
Terry, they sell them frozen in bags of about a hundred. I used to get them that way and bring them home (in a cooler with ice). I'd pop a few in the microwave whenever I wanted a snack. The even sell the traditional lingonberry jam in jars to go with them. :munch:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

bsdk1960 wrote:
Terry wrote:Fortunately I had looked at the catalogue, knew what I wanted, found them and was done in 15 minutes flat. I would have been out of there at that point but I decided to stop for a plate of meatballs........my third attempt at these and STILL served almost cold...........It may be IKEA as we know and love it, but it is still T.I.T.
Yes thats my point, and as I said before I try to avoid these ignorant youngsters who know nothing about anything :cuss:

BTW in DK it looks like families make a day out in weekends with all generation around measure looking in catalogue :?
would never ever go there if I did'nt have a little idea of what I was looking for. :cheers: :cheers:
Just to put the record straight, I DID look at the Website and went there with the item number I wanted. I could not find the items, I could not find any "customer service". and when I tried to leave I had to hobble through the entire place to find a way out! And when I did find the exit I was accosted by some rude b**tch that could not speak English.

Further more, when I wrote a letter to their "customer service" I did get a reply stating that the store is the same as all the world wide stores. When I further enquired if that comment meant that all the other stores in the world employed rude staff, it was ignored. :rasta:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I must admit, when Terry said he was in and out in 15 minutes, I thought that would never have happened in the Bristol store. You can get lost in there for hours trying to find a way out.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

^^ most of the store assistants in Bristol were originally customers who never made it out. Terrible Shop!!!
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

:lach:

When you go in the place, pick up one of the little 'maps' - there are plenty of 'short cuts' to get out again.

If you follow the floor arrows or the routes that are designed to keep you looking at everything, you will of course celebrate your next birthday in there............ :mrgreen:

Seriously - If I had not stopped for a bite, I would have been out of there in 15 minutes - like you BB, I detest shopping. :twisted:

As for the meatballs - yep understood that you can buy to take home, but when you go to a restaurant you expect them to be served hot - or at least very warm.

The food selection is good, and all is very clean - but three times now I've had a cold lunch.

Complain? All you get is a reaction of a dumb smile - I can understand your frustration Nereus..........

Anyways - mission accomplished and a nice weekend of framing to look forward to............. 8)
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

We're talking Bristol Terry. Much of Bristol is uncharted territory, and maps don't exist. I used to find following the arrows very frustrating, and would try to find shortcuts, only to find myself going around in circles. Forget the restaurant - you could have died of hunger trying to get that far. You needed to take a packed lunch. :banghead:

If you haven't guessed, I used to detest the Bristol store.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20