Where To Buy a Dry Erase Board.

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Where To Buy a Dry Erase Board.

Post by JamesWest »

Anybody know where to buy a dry erase board?

Maybe a cheap place where a Thai would shop and not a "Farang simulator" like Tesco Lotus or Home Pro.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Where To Buy a Dry Erase Board.

Post by Takiap »

You can find them at virtually all the Thai stationary outlets. There is one such place about 10 meters before the Esso garage if head South. Alternatively, if you turn up towards the train tracks by the traffic lights closest to the garage, you will find another place about 30 meters up on your left. There is also another place just around the corner on the left of the road behind the wet market.

They also sell them at the big Thai style general dealer on the klong road near the area where they host the Bike Week every year.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

thanks... good info. i will take a look.

would this be next to the 7/11? (just joking) :)
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

I shopped all over town for one, 2 years ago. Ended up buying at Thai Watsadu, past the airport on the way to Cha Am. Good selection of sizes, competitive price. No matter where you buy, be sure to examine for scratches and defects, they are fragile if not handled properly.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Pen and Paper, the place mentioned above near the Esso station used to have small wall hanging types.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

The Stationary store mentioned above, near the Esso station, has now moved, across the street and about 200 meters north. This is one of my favorite stores, but they did not have much of a selection of whiteboards when I checked. Thai Watsadu has a large selection of sizes, and both magnetic and regular whiteboards.
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

Makro
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Come on JamesWest, go buy your whiteboard and tell us where you got it from.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

I hate to say this but I was in Tesco Lotus and they had and small board with one marker and a eraser for 350 baht so I just grabbed it. Thank you everybody for your info. I was outside Pin and Paper and it started raining so I headed to MV and got sucked into the big box.