Orphanage in Hua Hin

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here. The Hua Hin Business Directory has listings of local shops and services.
SPONSORS: Expat Hua Hin : Siam Old Teak
Feline
Amateur
Amateur

Orphanage in Hua Hin

Post by Feline » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi can anyone advise re orphanages in Hua Hin...let me explain.....I have been asked a question from a new expat who will be moving here. She is interested to know if there are any orphanages she can volunteer to help out? I thought I saw one in one of the side streets on my journey in to MArket Village but cannot remember the name. I can always go have another look. It might be somewhere up the Soi where Big K or the Electric shop (?) is. Anybody have any idea re voluntary work. Would be glad to hear. Thks.

Big Boy

Re: Orphanage in Hua Hin

Post by Big Boy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:35 pm

There are the orphanages in the little boxs (Give a little help and Make a difference) near the top of each page. I've also seen a sign along Soi 88 pointing towards St Christophers Childrens Home.
League 1 - Plymouth Argyle....1 Wigan....3 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Points 35; Position 15

kendo

Post by kendo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Important enquire about a work permit even for un paid volunteer work.

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.

corinne
Novice
Novice

Post by corinne » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:58 am

Hello not sure if I’m in right section as I just joined & im a sick mum bringing my 3 kids around Thailand to orphanages we did Phuket sunshine village & was very disappointed in the way the kids were treated we drove 11hrs from Phuket to Hua Hin & would like to visit mercy house here but we are only here till 5th before we move on I would be very grateful if anyone could suggest the best time of day to go & am I allowed to bring sweets I don’t have much cash but we can give our time I’m in Thailand for 2mths already done 5wks so I have to watch my money situation but don’t wanna turn up empty handed Thank you everyone... I got the driving directions on one of the threads hoping I can find it again corinne

lavidaloca
Rookie
Rookie

Post by lavidaloca » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:01 am

Thanks Corinne for sharing your experience. I also intend to volunteer this year so I appreciate your feedback regarding Phuket Sunshine. Blessings to you.