Hey, another real estate agency question!

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
doczenith83
Novice
Novice

Hey, another real estate agency question!

Post by doczenith83 »

Ok I the problem with Sue at Hua Hin properties is that she is fully over booked! SHE MIGHT get something free, but she will only know a month or two before I arrive and that my be too late for me.

So I did some research and came across Skandi Properties. I read somewhere on this forum that some guy who worked for them stole 3 million baht or something. What happened then? Did the company get shut down? Because the website is still up and running and seems to be updated all the time.. Can anyone tell me whether they have rented from them before and whether they are reliable or can be trusted??

I am a Thailand newbie, I don't want to be pulled into a trap, so I am asking you guys before I make a reservation of any kind!!

More than one opinion would be appreciated! Thank you!!!

Regards,
Doc Z
Regards,
DocZenith83
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Not a classified ad so again moving this to the appropriate category.

Would have been easier just to continue with the original thread.
TREVORNUNN
Novice
Novice

Post by TREVORNUNN »

I donno about rentals but I bought a house through Sue and she is a great girl ! My friend is also now buying a house from her agency too and he commends her. I'd recommend these people to everyone reading this - they are www.huahin-property.com :D