Where to buy?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Poe

Where to buy?

Post by Poe »

If you know where I can buy these items IN OR NEAR Hua Hin, please let me know.

1. Kite (the kind you use to fly as a kid)
2. Bow & Arrows (real ones)
3. Arabic food (the only thing I miss from the Middle East)

Thanks.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

If you head out of town southwards a few kilometers, there are always a couple of kite sellers at the side of the road on the left by all those plant stalls.
You can't miss them as they are all various bright colours.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Where to buy

Post by margaretcarnes »

I've seen bows and arrows in HH somewhere and it's bugging me now! Try upstairs in the Shopping Mall, or the Chinese store on Chomsin.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I like Arabic food too and the only thing I've seen here is hummus and tabbouleh in packages in the cooler section of Villa market (and sometimes at Mini Farm Market).

I get my real Arabic food fix on Suk Soi 3 (and the small sois nearby between Sois 3 and 5) whenever I go to Bangkok.
Jim
Guru
Guru

Post by Jim »

there's usually a couple of kite sellers along the klong road too
ดวงขึ้น
จิม
Poe

Where to Buy?

Post by Poe »

I picked up a couple of kites from the place that Steve G mentioned. Took the nephew to the beach and flew them….he had a blast.
Passed on the Arabic food in Market Villa. Will have to do with getting down on that grub during trips to other places.
Didn’t find the archery equipment, but did locate a place on the blogosphere that sells the stuff in Pattaya and they will mail it within Thailand.
Was about to hit the “Buy” button but the girlfriend talked me out of it (i.e., are you really ever going to use that stuff???).

Thanks all….
When Chuck Norris does a push up, he isn't pushing himself up, he is pushing the earth down.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Bows in market village and the weapons stall :shock: in the grand night market .No better quality than I used for practice at college but I would imagine they could order better ,

Crazy 88