Rolling Stones & Oompah-Fallera!

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Rolling Stones & Oompah-Fallera!

Post by Farang »

'
Walking down the Poolsuk Road tonight I heard the divine sounds of a brass band performing live.
There was a live band blowing hard at The Road Hole to a very, very appreciative audience.
The Band is a great bunch of musically unhandicapped German golfers visiting HH and giving
some performances as well. Unfortunately there was no advance notice of their performance
so all of us could have been there.

The Band played various styles of music ranging from traditional German Oompa-Oompa-Fallera -music
to Rolling Stones. Their rendition “I Can’t Get No Satisfactionâ€
buksida

Post by buksida »

I only struggle with telling the time at weekends .... and then its only ususally when I'm leaving the bar, not arriving!

:blues: good info anyway although some of us do have work to do and are robbed of the luxury of free monday afternoons!
Farang
Ace
Ace

Work? Dinna ken the terrrm.

Post by Farang »

'

WOE UPON THE LUMPENPROLETARIAT!

Farang
Ace
Ace

More Music

Post by Farang »

'
It was fun again at the Thipurai City Hotel roof restaurant, good music, good food, much laughter,
fun performance, with Löwenbrau Beer promotion making it all perfect. But it was a
Cultural Performance for us in Hua Hin High Society, so naturally you weren' t there.

And more fun is in the offing on friday the 9th at Amadeus 11.00 AM. Amadeus is on the righthand
side of Naresdamri, towards the fishing port abt. 250 meters from the Hilton main entrance.
Amadeus is known as one of the better restaurants in HH and now they are giving us live Blasemusik.

By the way, the band playing is called The SuB-Band. I think it means "Ski und Beinbruch"
which again translates roughly as "Avoid Wintersports".

Couldn't agree with them more!

Check them at: http://www.sub-band.de/index.html