What's Happened To The Water in Hua Hin?

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
404cameljockey
Guru
Guru

Re: What's Happened To The Water in Hua Hin?

Post by 404cameljockey » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:46 am

HHTel wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:58 am
Lol. Got it! Never noticed. It was late.
Sorry Nereus.
Cheers Khundon.
If you went for a 25 cbm tank I guess you must be practising for your PADI certificate....

StevePIraq
Legend
Legend

Post by StevePIraq » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Statement from the mayor
Let's explain the plumbing situation, because there's a construction project on the front of the market, where the area is 300 millimeters of water, or 12 inches in front of it. It takes about 2 days, now that the plumbing repair is completed since last night, and the water has already been released, but the water supply may not be over because of the water that the water doesn't flow for 2 days, make every home. I'm sorry, sir, I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I'm sorry. You can see that we've been working together all the time, so I learned to know.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

lomuamart

Post by lomuamart » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 pm

That's clear as mud. (Google translate?).
Anyway, maybe its saying that full service for everyone won't be resumed for 2 days from 1am Sunday 10th Dec (according to the post on the page before).
We can live in hope although our household was lucky yesterday as we managed to get a tank refill and that'll last us longer than two days as long as the missus doesn't decide to wash all our clothes and water the small garden every 3 hours.

StevePIraq
Legend
Legend

Post by StevePIraq » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:20 am

For once being on Pranburi water wins
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

Dannie Boy
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Dannie Boy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:27 am

Not just Hua Hin, where we live about 6kms from Cha Am on the HH side, we have not had water for 2 days either - I must admit that I don’t know where our water comes from, but fairly certain it isn’t HH.

StevePIraq
Legend
Legend

Post by StevePIraq » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:41 am

Southern Cha Am water is supplied from public irrigation channels then into a water treatment plant at Ruam Jai Pattana Community.

Dannie Boy
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Dannie Boy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:48 am

StevePIraq wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:41 am
Southern Cha Am water is supplied from public irrigation channels then into a water treatment plant at Ruam Jai Pattana Community.
Thanks for the info Steve, this morning on the morning propaganda broadcast they said that the water should be on later today and as good as their word, the water came on about an hour ago.