Martin Swift [SWIFTY] - RIP

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Big Boy

Martin Swift [SWIFTY] - RIP

Post by Big Boy »

I have been asked to make this post by Thistle, who is having difficulty posting at the moment.

To my fellow Moddies, I couldn't decide which forum to put this - move it you think it's in the wrong place.

Many of the local golfing fraternity will know Martin.Unfortunately his health has again declined in the last few days.
After a brief spell in hospital recently with liver/kidney problems he was able to return home.

During last week he was admitted to Petcharat Hospital where is health had deteriorated further.The doctors advised his wife that there was little that could be done,and therefore the decision was taken to remove him from hospital and return him home, where he is currently.

If anyone requires further information or contact details for Martin please send a pm,thank you.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Thistle
Professional
Professional

Re: Martin Swift [SWIFTY] -

Post by Thistle »

Sadly Martin passed away peacefully in the early hours of this morning at home.
The funeral will take place at the main Hua Hin temple next to the clock tower,details of date and time will follow when known and confirmed.
Thistle
Professional
Professional

Re: Martin Swift [SWIFTY] - Unwell

Post by Thistle »

The funeral for Martin will take place at 4,00pm[16.00hrs] on tuesday 14th November 2017 at the main temple in Hua Hin town centre.
This will be followed by a refreshment in King Bar at the Hilton end of Bintabaht.