Police corruption, drug tested in Hua Hin

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Big Boy

Re: Police corruption, drug tested in Hua Hin

Post by Big Boy »

They still do random checks. I've been through several checkpoints this year, including the new one under the flyover - never even been stopped.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
johnjar
Guru
Guru

Post by johnjar »

If you are within the law why worry, the cops are just doing their job, I have been driving and riding for many years all over Thailand since early 80's, only one time in BKK a mib tried to take a liberty which didn't work on me. All this about cops picking on farangs is bull I see many locals pulled in for traffic violations on a daily basis.
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Are you saying that you have been living here since early 1980?
I don't believe you!
You are stating that the cops are NOT picking on farangs, IN HUA HIN, BANGKOK, PHUKET, CHANG MAI and absolutely not in PATTAYA, then I dare to say you must be blind.
A statement like ; they are just doing their job would be good in Europe and America, BUT not in this part of the world!!
They, (the police) are not doing their job because they are not policing!
johnjar
Guru
Guru

Post by johnjar »

Norseman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:30 pm Are you saying that you have been living here since early 1980?
I don't believe you!
You are stating that the cops are NOT picking on farangs, IN HUA HIN, BANGKOK, PHUKET, CHANG MAI and absolutely not in PATTAYA, then I dare to say you must be blind.
A statement like ; they are just doing their job would be good in Europe and America, BUT not in this part of the world!!
They, (the police) are not doing their job because they are not policing!
Norseman..You don't believe who cares! I Started living in BKK in 1984 and still here in Hua Hin 2018, stick that up your pipe and smoke it , who the hell do you think you are, you seem to be a very disturbed individual, and a nasty to boot, this is my point of view whether you like it or lump it as it's a members forum, if you don,t like it here go back to where your from, instead of whining like an old woman, and I don't take kindly to being called a liar from a stupid idiot.What are you going to do ban cos you don,t agree with my post :D
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Very well John, or even better liar John.
Good bye.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

johnjar wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:45 pm Norseman..You don't believe who cares! I Started living in BKK in 1984 and still here in Hua Hin 2018, stick that up your pipe and smoke it , who the hell do you think you are, you seem to be a very disturbed individual, and a nasty to boot, this is my point of view whether you like it or lump it as it's a members forum, if you don,t like it here go back to where your from, instead of whining like an old woman, and I don't take kindly to being called a liar from a stupid idiot.What are you going to do ban cos you don,t agree with my post :D
No, we will suspend you for being downright abusive and persistent trolling. Take a month off.

:offtopic:
JWWhite
Professional
Professional

Post by JWWhite »

[Mod edit: post deleted, if you have an issue with admin or moderator actions take it up via PM as instructed in forum T&Cs.]
Discussions about moderator or Administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums.
MY in BS full of BS.
“When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.” Stephen Jay Gould
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

[Mod edit: post deleted, if you have an issue with admin or moderator actions take it up via PM as instructed in forum T&Cs.]
Discussions about moderator or Administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums.
MathieuLaroche01
Novice
Novice

Post by MathieuLaroche01 »

I had more or less the same problem in BKK a few months ago. They pulled me over at 1am or so.... Alcohol test. I was 100% confident as I knew I drunk only water and Coke the whole day lol ;)... But with Thai Police you should always expect the worse to happen... I was told that I failed, they took me to the police station and as they did for you, they put a lot of pressure on me, and I was on my own on there. Got away 2h later, and only paid 1 000 baht to avoid problems... It is the way it is...
thaicookingchef
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thaicookingchef »

hello, it seems that they gave up urine tests around HH ?