HomePro / Thai Watsadu

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Re: HomePro / Thai Watsadu

Post by MDMK »

just wanted to thank everyone who helped me, I went to HomePro, GlobalHouse, Index Living Mall and Thai Watsadu. Enjoyed them all and got loads of nice bits n bobs. I managed to fill 1 suitcase and 2 boxes with housey things, mostly from Index. And could have carried on but the cc and the baggage allowance were protesting. Coming from the Netherlands I was shocked (pleasantly) that because I spent over (not sure what the amount was, 5000 baht maybe) that I qualified for free delivery. Then I was even more shocked that when it was delivered to the reception that every single breakable thing had been carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and ready to pop in the suitcase. Thai Watsadu blew my brains. I think we spent 3 hrs in there.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

MDMK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:07 am just wanted to thank everyone who helped me, I went to HomePro, GlobalHouse, Index Living Mall and Thai Watsadu. Enjoyed them all and got loads of nice bits n bobs. I managed to fill 1 suitcase and 2 boxes with housey things, mostly from Index. And could have carried on but the cc and the baggage allowance were protesting. Coming from the Netherlands I was shocked (pleasantly) that because I spent over (not sure what the amount was, 5000 baht maybe) that I qualified for free delivery. Then I was even more shocked that when it was delivered to the reception that every single breakable thing had been carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and ready to pop in the suitcase. Thai Watsadu blew my brains. I think we spent 3 hrs in there.
I find an awful lot of customer service excellent in Hua Hin (barring the language barrier, which is ours not theirs). A degree of patience is sometimes required, of course. I am more irritated by expats complaining about Thai service personnel.

So happy you had a successful Hua Hin raid, sorry, holiday! :D
deptrai

Post by deptrai »

MDMK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:07 am Coming from the Netherlands I was shocked (pleasantly) that because I spent over (not sure what the amount was, 5000 baht maybe) that I qualified for free delivery.
What store did you spend >5,000 that qualified for free delivery to the Netherlands?
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

deptrai wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:32 am
MDMK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:07 am Coming from the Netherlands I was shocked (pleasantly) that because I spent over (not sure what the amount was, 5000 baht maybe) that I qualified for free delivery.
What store did you spend >5,000 that qualified for free delivery to the Netherlands?
I think he means to his hotel, or other Thai destination :)
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Post by MDMK »

lol, yes, I meant free delivery to the condo we were staying in in HH.