Hua Hin is so,so quiet today.

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Hua Hin is so,so quiet today.

Post by usual suspect »

I've had to do a few running-around tasks on my m/bike today in H.H. & I just cannot believe how quiet the roads are :o
The road South of the Railway Station is empty, Petkasem Rd south of the Tessaban is deserted, (could ride right up to the lights each time, no big queues)...has there been a mass exodus overnight..? Came down Soi 80 & counted a total of 9 westerners. (Binta had 12).
OK maybe different 2mrw when folk are working agaqin, but for today..I've not seen the place this quiet for years...?
Big Boy

Re: Hua Hin is so,so quiet today.

Post by Big Boy »

It was the same yesterday as well. Lovely, isn't it? :D

IMHO High Season traffic has been at its worst this year.................... or I'm just getting grumpier year on year :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

I made a trip to Big-C not long ago and the roads were excellent... a big improvment.

Edit*
:cheers:
GN.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

I love this time of year! I also noticed how 'sleepy' the place felt today, lovely wasn't it?
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

Ahhh the nice peaceful Hot, Hot time of Thailand, and the wimpy expats
rush back to their home countries to escape the April and May heat
plus the rainy season. Enjoy the quieter days and evenings and the quieter streets of Hua Hin Oops that is what I did as well, so call me a Wimp from Canada
who is enjoying the cooler temperature of 25c today and the next 3 in our city of
Calgary. Enjoy the Summer and Fall all you Thai and Expat year round fellas, Hope to see some of you
this coming Winter from December to March.
Geezer
Pluto is my favorite planet!, especially now that we all can see close up
pictures of it.
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

I was through the Night market at 7:30PM on Sunday night March 5. The market was about
1/2 full. Binta baht was busy, and Soi 80 was very dead. It is definetely quieter than it was
in January though, and I enjoyed that fact, as getting around Hua Hin on a motorbike
is a challange most of the year. Glad to see some work being done along the tracks,
and a few other places, as the roads can still be improved upon.
Geezer
Pluto is my favorite planet!, especially now that we all can see close up
pictures of it.