RIP Patrick Donegan

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

RIP Patrick Donegan

Post by NOKYAI »

Patrick passed away earlier this week and his funeral will be at the main temple at 2 pm tomorrow, Sunday. He was known as the larger than life co-Owner of Deema resteraunt on soi 80. He was a forum member, but I can't remember his online name. I'm sure everyone would be welcome to attend the funeral and to raise a glass afterwards. He was a close friend of Richard and I'm sure they will be raising hell in 'that other place'.

Goodbye old friend!
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
PeteB
Professional
Professional

Re: RIP Patrick Donegan

Post by PeteB »

RIP Patrick. You will be missed.

Janet and I will always remember the time that you spent looking out for Richard's interests both in hospital in Hua Hin and later in Bangkok. We have enjoyed your company and hope that you either find lasting peace or, as NOKYAI says, raise hell with Richard.

We will be back in Hua Hin in 10 days time and will ensure that we raise a glass to you with some of your other friends.

Farewell and thank you

Peter & Janet x
If a Yorkshireman puts his hand in his pocket - fret not!
He'll just be checking his ferret.
Fairypolly
Novice
Novice

Re: RIP Patrick Donegan

Post by Fairypolly »

I am so very saddened to hear the passing of Patrick. Patrick was a pillar of strength to my sister and I when my father Richard Sabin passed away earlier this year. He came to Bangkok to support my dad and helped organise an excellent send off along with all of my other dad's lovely friends.

I only hope you are now happy up there with Dad and having a beer on two together. My thoughts are with his family and this very sad time.

RIP my friend.

Polly and Emma Sabin xxxx