New Post Office in Hua Hin

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Big Boy

Re: Hua hin post office location?

Post by Big Boy »

There is a Post Office there. However, there's another out near the airport, and another opposite the land office. There are many smaller offices scattered around town. We tend to use the small place top floor of Market Village.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
tirlittan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tirlittan »

ok, thanks, and you can send EMS at any of the post offices, even the one in Market village?
Big Boy

Re: New Post Office in Hua Hin

Post by Big Boy »

Yes
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

tirlittan wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 pm ok, thanks, and you can send EMS at any of the post offices, even the one in Market village?
Last time I went there (this was a couple of years ago, things of course may have changed) as well as the additional 70bt service fee for sending EMS, there was a sign saying that all EMS parcels needed to be dropped by some ridiculously early hour, which had already passed - I think it was 2:30pm, maybe even 1:30. This was on a Friday, and the sign went on to say that any packages received after the deadline would not be sent until the following Tuesday. There was no public holiday on the following Monday, so why it was going to take that long I don't know. I didn't feel that really warranted the 70bt service fee so I ended up going to what is now known as the "Hua Hin Beach" post office (the one opposite the police station)