Transport to Black Mountain Area

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
code4
Rookie
Rookie

Transport to Black Mountain Area

Post by code4 »

thats great!! now i was looking for a place near black mountain golf club... would this be too far from "the nightlife"?? i know its too far too walk, but how about taxis or transportation in that area?? thanks for reply!
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Pro sports teams in Hua Hin?

Post by hhfarang »

It's far enough that transportation would be expensive, and getting to town from there at night might be a problem as I doubt tuk tuks or motorbike taxis sit out there and wait for customers.

If you really want to do that then you would need a pickup taxi, or tuk tuk driver's number and an agreement that they would transport you back and forth whenever you called. This can be arranged and I'm sure there are forum members that can provide you with driver's numbers who will do this. Some may even give a discount if they know you are going to be calling them daily during your stay. You should negotiate that up front though.

If you are going to want to come to town every evening, I think you'd be better off staying downtown and getting rides to the golf course, but that's just my opinion.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
ste860
Deceased
Deceased

Post by ste860 »

theres tai pan resort up there whice is close to black mountain and does decent rates for rentals
code4
Rookie
Rookie

Post by code4 »

so many choices still not sure if i want to spend most time in HH, or head down to phuket for a bit. i am considering my first few days downtown, then i want a place with private pool. i have found a place near
Hua Hin High Land Sea View, seems pretty easy to get to hilton area. has anyone heard of
Hua Hin High Land Sea View???? is this about 10 minutes away? thanks again all, great forums...i'll be probably pretty annoying the next little while, but be patient!!i want a great, memorable but most important SAFE trip.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

code4 wrote:so many choices still not sure if i want to spend most time in HH, or head down to phuket for a bit. i am considering my first few days downtown, then i want a place with private pool. i have found a place near
Hua Hin High Land Sea View, seems pretty easy to get to hilton area. has anyone heard of
Hua Hin High Land Sea View???? is this about 10 minutes away? thanks again all, great forums...i'll be probably pretty annoying the next little while, but be patient!!i want a great, memorable but most important SAFE trip.
Wherever you go, you just need to exercise reasonable awareness and you should have a trouble free vacation but if you want a safe trip, you are more likely to find it in HH rather than Phuket.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

code4 wrote:so many choices still not sure if i want to spend most time in HH, or head down to phuket for a bit. i am considering my first few days downtown, then i want a place with private pool. i have found a place near
If you want peace and quiet and a really nice uncrowned pool I would recommend the Holiday Inn Regent Cha Am it's only 20 minuites from down town Hua Hin and they have a shuttle bus to drop you in town.
It also has a nice little side soi with all the usual stuff a real gem in my opinion.
As already posted if you choose to stay out of town and commute in the costs will mount up really quickly and transport can be a bit hit and miss.

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.