Postal Delivery in Hua Hin

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Re: Postal Delivery in Hua Hin

Post by barrys »

If it's important mail, make sure it's sent by EMS/registered mail and ask the sender to give you the tracking number.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

we always get our mail and package,so I think its a question about luck if you have a good postman or not.
I think in most contry they would sack the guy ,but TIT so nothing is done ,maybe the its bosses nephew or something.
Good luck,but I wouldnt expect to much.

:cheers: :cheers:
fft100
Professional
Professional

Post by fft100 »

We are going away for a few weeks, but I am expecting EMS stuff to arrive while we are away. What happens then ? Can we get someone else to take the card from the letter box and go to the post office to pick it up ? Or do we have to fill in a form first ?

With someone like Kerry, who don't seem to have a pickup point, and don't leave cards, is their a way for someone else to go and get the stuff if we are not here ?

Thanks
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

When I've used the card to collect from the PO, I've had to show my passport. I'm sure there must be a way around that.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

I think you need to give a signed copy of your passport to the person collecting on your behalf, that is all.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.