Hua Hin Cinema

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
nij400

007 Skyfall HUA HIN

Post by nij400 »

Has anybody been to see it ? i looked on Major Cinema web site and its showing on 2 screens and its in Thai on both screens, my question is , is the web site wrong, is 1 screen showing it in English ?
sticks

Re: 007 Skyfall HUA HIN

Post by sticks »

i think the web site is right we asked the girl there if its showing in english and see told us on the 22nd of this month :thumb:
Big Boy

Re: Hua Hin Cinema

Post by Big Boy »

Typical - JW's quiz is only once a month, and it clashes :banghead:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

sticks wrote:i think the web site is right we asked the girl there if its showing in english and see told us on the 22nd of this month :thumb:
It's showing in English today at 16:50 only.

James Bond and the quiz :dance: :dance:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

And yesterday, Sunday, Skyfall was showing at 16.50. Today its showing at 20:50 in English. Quite amusing how they change the time every day, must be a good reason.

Another thing I found interesting is when I saw Looper a few weeks ago it was in a Digital theatre. All of the previews of upcoming movies were in high quality Digital, I was so excited Hua Hin has a Digital screen.

Then the actual movie comes on.... not in Digital, scratches in the film, cigarette burns etc.. oh well, can't win them all!! ha ha.. :-)
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
huahinjim
Professional
Professional

Post by huahinjim »

Big Boy wrote:
sticks wrote:i think the web site is right we asked the girl there if its showing in english and see told us on the 22nd of this month :thumb:
It's showing in English today at 16:50 only.

James Bond and the quiz :dance: :dance:
As a good Liverpudlian this week's quiz will be in Scouse! Sub-titles available on CEEFAX Page 888

Forget that - CEEFAX has now been cancelled as it was withdrawn when tv sevices in UK switched to digital last month.
certocito

Post by certocito »

Went this afternoon to see Skyfall - two showings in English today - 14.50 & 20.50. Very busy this afternoon, there must have been ten of us there..!!!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

certocito wrote:Went this afternoon to see Skyfall - two showings in English today - 14.50 & 20.50. Very busy this afternoon, there must have been ten of us there..!!!
Yes, I see that they've reverted one of the daily showings back to Thai only again from today.

Points 48; Position 18