Search found 790 matches
- Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:00 pm
- Forum: Legal, Visa, Finances & Employment
- Topic: Opening a Thai bank account
- Replies: 23
- Views: 1399
If you look at other posts and threads on here you will realise the rules changed last year! All the people saying it’s easy are talking in the past. I was even offered a bank account over dinner when I sat near the bank manager from kassikorn when he was celebrating his birthday. He sent over some ...
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 pm
- Forum: Feeding Time
- Topic: Typical price of a large beer in HH bars?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 1063
You have to remember that Hua Hin is the Brighton of Thailand with prices to match. If you were to go “up north” to Isaan then you would find cheaper places to live, eat and drink.
- Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 am
- Forum: Home, Lifestyle & Family
- Topic: Help with garden lawn and making lawn sprinkler installation
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2393
Been thinking of putting in a tall hedge in place of a falling down fence and would need sprinklers. I looked on Lazada and they seem to have everything you need, both the cheaper plastic bits and more expensive brass, plus the timers etc.
- Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:57 pm
- Forum: Motoring
- Topic: Renewing car registration in Prachuap Khiri Khan city
- Replies: 13
- Views: 515
I’m pretty sure most yellow government testing stations offer this service. The one on the Pala u Rd, Nr La Vallie does.
I think most people are saying the same thing...there are lots of people here, tourists, part timers and residents. BUT the centre has become less popular, probably due to poor parking and better value local to where people now live/stay. One expat said to me that he never goes east of Petkassam roa...