Search found 30 matches
- Fri May 19, 2017 7:37 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Thailand bombing: Over 50 injured in double blast at busy Pattani supermarket
- Replies: 19
- Views: 5820
Whether anyone knew already or not. Innocent lives lost is the concern.
- Fri May 19, 2017 7:34 pm
- Forum: Health Issues
- Topic: Eating cheese does not raise risk of heart attack or stroke, study finds
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6204
You are eventually going to die. And since you only live once i do eat what i feel like and hungry for.
- Fri May 19, 2017 7:29 pm
- Forum: Home, Lifestyle & Family
- Topic: Security window Bars
- Replies: 27
- Views: 5948
When we built this house I was adamant that I didn't want to turn it into a fortress so didn't put bars on the windows. I am a strong believer if somebody really wants to rob you they will my wife's bosses house was broken into by smashing a hole through the wall and half a dozen motor bikes they u...
- Fri May 19, 2017 7:15 pm
- Forum: Life In Thailand, Opinion & Relationships
- Topic: Where did you meet your girlfriend or wife?
- Replies: 40
- Views: 12795
I know it is for a guy to reply, but i would say it on my boy's behalf. We met at a resort in SriLanka. Glad i made that trip.
- Fri May 19, 2017 7:11 pm
- Forum: Digital Realm
- Topic: The computer and software security thread
- Replies: 121
- Views: 23121
^^ Sorry to see that! Lesson learned, hopefully. If you have important data it's just not sensible to keep it in a single place, such as a PC. You need backups, whether in the cloud or on separate hard drives (even thumb drives). Patching windows might have prevented losing data due to this ransomw...